In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented new safety protocols in our clinic as we resume TMS treatments beginning May 4, 2020. Please familiarize yourself with our new safety measures before returning to the clinic.
~All patients and staff will be required to wear masks. (Masks will be provided if you do not have your own)
~ Daily temperatures will be taken for all staff and patients
~Treatment rooms and high traffic areas will be fully sanitized between each patient
~Technicians and providers will wear gloves during each treatment
~ Technicians will greet patients at the door at the designated treatment time as the outside door will be locked so no patient interaction occurs in the waiting room
~No family members/friends are able to join for treatment at this time to minimize exposure levels
~Telemedicine appointments are still available for medication management and follow ups with your provider as needed
If you are experiencing symptoms or have had a possible exposure, please call our office prior to coming to your appointment.
Stay calm, be kind, and take precautions to stay healthy. Collectively, we will do our best to keep each other safe and we will get through this crisis together.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Schedule an Appointment Today
TMS In the Media:
- 09/22/2020 Globe Newswire: Neuronetics Reveals New Depression Data at Clinical TMS Society's Virtual Events
- 09/20/2020 StandfordDaily: New Stanford Medicine depression treatment has 90% success rate, study finds
- 08/30/2020 PsychCentral: The Breaking and Already Known News is that TMS Therapy for Depression Works
- 07/23/2020 KOAA News5: Your Healthy Family: Getting help with the stress of uncertainty during a pandemic
- 07/21/2020 MedicalXpress: Study sheds light on the source of unease and tension to help effectively treat anxiety